Testing the new tahoe-dev

Sajith Sasidharan sajith at hcoop.net
Mon Aug 30 19:09:01 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-08-30 at 14:51 -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> Gmail is receiving OK. Messages are landing in my Inbox. I mention it
> because Gmail will often put stuff in Spam when DKIM and DMARC are not
> set up correctly.

Thank you.  That helps.

GMail and other big email providers also might dislike the fact that tahoe-
lafs.org's address is in a VPS provider's range, or whatever else it is that
they happen to dislike this week.  I'm sure folks at OSUOSL can figure this
stuff out better than we can.

> So I am clear... We should now use tahoe-dev at lists.tahoe-lafs.org, and
> not tahoe-dev at tahoe-lafs.org. Is that correct? Or do I have things
> backwards?

Yes, tahoe-dev at lists.tahoe-lafs.org will be the right list, going forward.

To avoid confusion, we should also shut down the old list, once the new list
is found to be in fine working order.

Regards,
Sajith.