tahoe 1.16.0

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Thu Oct 21 12:27:34 UTC 2021

Thanks to both of you for pointing out the txi2p fork.  I had a
commented-out dependency line leftover from before the fork, and was
going over the rough edges as I updated pkgsrc to 1.16.0, and neglected
to read setup.py.  I see that setup.py does specify the fork.

The pkgsrc entry "filesystems/tahoe-lafs" is now at 1.16.0 and supports
python 3.x only.  I realize tahoe this week supports 2.7, but many of
the dependencies have 3.x-only current releases and it would be a lot of
work to version them all by having older ones in pkgsrc, and I feel
we've reached critical mass on it not being ok to need 2.7, so I don't
think anyone in pkgsrc is going to add old 2.7 versions.